Having a criminal record at any age can hold you back throughout your life. Criminal charges can range from a drunk driving charge to a more serious assault charge. The consequences of these charges are serious; they can prevent you from getting employment, hinder your ability to find a place to live and may even prevent you from obtaining a student loan.
When you’re facing any criminal charges in Hannibal, Missouri you need an attorney who is willing to fight hard for your rights in Missouri courts. You want a criminal defense attorney who will understand the severity of the charges you’re facing and be willing to be a relentless advocate for you in court.
When you come to Bond Law Firm, LLC, know that we are committed to defending your rights. As a former Marine and Prosecuting Attorney, I will work diligently to uphold your freedom. When you or a family member are accused of, or arrested for, allegedly committing a crime, the wisest decision you can make is to promptly contact our office. Together, we’ll find the solution that best meets your needs and help you move forward.
CRIMINAL CONVICTION PENALTIES AND CONSEQUENCES
All criminal convictions have the potential for serious penalties and consequences. If you’ve been accused of committing a crime, you need an experienced and aggressive criminal defense attorney to fight for you against the allegations.
POTENTIAL OUTCOMES FROM A CRIMINAL CONVICTION INCLUDE:
- Incarceration in County Jail
- Incarceration in the Missouri Department of Corrections
- Fines and court costs
- Private probation
- State probation
- Court-supervised probation
- A permanent criminal record
- A Suspension of your driving privileges
- Restrictions on your ability to travel
- Loss or denial of a professional license
- Negative effects on your immigration status
- Difficulty finding and maintaining employment
- Inability to serve in the Armed Forces
- Inability to qualify for student loans and financial aid
- Separation from your family
Bond Law Firm, LLC can defend your rights in cases involving numerous types of criminal charges including:
- drug possession
- paraphernalia possession
- sex crimes
- traffic offenses
We have successfully represented clients faced with misdemeanors as well as those with serious felonies, and we will use our experience to fight for you.
We know how criminal cases operate and what’s at stake. We will work diligently to discover every detail about your case. Once we have the facts, we will determine the flaws in the evidence and prepare the best possible defense.
A CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY CAN ASSIST YOU
Bond Law Firm, LLC is experienced in defending people in Northeast Missouri against allegations of all kinds. We have the experience to prepare an effective criminal defense strategy and make sure your rights are upheld throughout the process.
BOND LAW FIRM, LLC REPRESENTS CLIENTS IN THE FOLLOWING MISSOURI COUNTIES:
CONTACT A MISSOURI CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
If you or a loved one has been arrested or are facing a criminal charge in Northeast Missouri, you may be scared and not sure what to do. You do not have to fight for justice alone. You can gain a sense of security and eliminate the confusion by having an experienced criminal defense attorney representing you.
Call Bond Law Firm, LLC if you’ve been arrested and before you answer any questions or make any statements. Contact us by phone at (573)769-6155 or through the contact form on our website.
YOU HAVE RIGHTS THROUGHOUT THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE PROCESS. THESE RIGHTS INCLUDE:
- To remain silent
- To due process of the law before being deprived of life, liberty, or property
- To humane treatment
- To speak with an attorney privately, even if you cannot afford one
- To be read your constitutional Miranda rights
- To be told you are being arrested and informed of any charges against you
- Against unreasonable searches and seizures
- Against excessive bail
IN COURT, YOU HAVE ADDED RIGHTS, WHICH INCLUDE:
- To confront witnesses against you
- To present evidence and obtain the testimony of witnesses in your favor
- To a speedy and public jury trial
- To be tried only once for the same offense in avoidance of double jeopardy
- To adequate representation by an attorney, even if you cannot afford one
- Against excessive fines
- Against cruel and unusual punishments
- To the presumption of innocence until proven guilty Your rights do not end in court.
Hiring an attorney is an important decision which should not be based solely on advertising. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.